OK, Can I vomit now? Woman rapes her ten MONTH old...

Options

Replies

• jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Wow...just to piss off the ex?? Unbelievable.
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    It is people like this that make me really wish hanging would come back in style. Put her out in front of the town's courthouse and hang her *kitten*!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I hope she is sterilized and locked away forever.

What a freaking disgusting demented see you next tuesday.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    It is people like this that make me really wish hanging would come back in style. Put her out in front of the town's courthouse and hang her *kitten*!

Or a good public stoning....
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Not even going to look at the link, the title in your post is enough to horrify me....
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options

Or a good public stoning....

Exactly! I don't think tax dollars should be used so that this woman can stay in prison. Have 3 meals a day, have recreation time, etc.
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    there is no way i am looking at this link. The title is enough.
    People like this need doing EXACTLY what they done to their victim. Disgusting human being and she should be locked away for life - never let near a human being let alone children - actually - she should just be shot!

Sarah - UK
  • odusgolp
    Options
    For the record the link DOES NOT give any horrifying details, thank God. It is a very short article.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I'm disgusted almost as badly as when I found out about that bas7ard who raped a newborn baby AT THE HOSPITAL!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1632095/posts

What in the he11 is wrong with people????????
  • Jesse13
    Options
    Not cool...
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    surely we can find something more positive to discuss, let alone spread around by posting the link...sick
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    The girls in prison will take care of her!!! Unfortunately, we have people like this in the world.:mad:
  • odusgolp
    Options
    surely we can find something more positive to discuss, let alone spread around by posting the link...sick

I find the news to be a valid topic at all times. You can post a happy story to combat my tragic story if it warms your cockles.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    and shes :happy: in her mugshot..pardon my language, but what a sick ****ing *****..may she burn in hell forever
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I'm disgusted almost as badly as when I found out about that bas7ard who raped a newborn baby AT THE HOSPITAL!

There are very SICK people in the world. I haven't been able to watch SVU since my deviance class last semester. We had to listen to interviews of children who had been sexually assaulted...I developed an ulcer and insomnia during the last session of that class.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Bullets are very cheap ;)
  • odusgolp
    Options

There are very SICK people in the world. I haven't been able to watch SVU since my deviance class last semester. We had to listen to interviews of children who had been sexually assaulted...I developed an ulcer and insomnia during the last session of that class.

I truly applaud the case workers, social workers, and law enforcement that have to stomach it for the betterment of society, but I couldn't do it. Not a chance.
  • sting9902
    sting9902 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    she deserves to die period.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    What I don't get is how or why we allow these people to live. If anything in our laws deserved the death penalty why not child sexual abuse? Seems like a no brainer. But our jacked up justice system would rather put away the kid down the street that smokes a joint.
  • HisBeloved65
    Options

\

it happens more then people could ever imagine. I know this personally :(