So far my experience with IF

Options
So this is my first week of Intermittent Fasting. for 2 days I had so much energy! I was up for almost 20 hours and wasn't tired when midnight rolled around. I'm not sure if there's any correlation, but I got a little sunburn and the sun just zaps all the energy out of me. I have been exhausted and drained for 2 days now. No energy, I just want to sleep!

Replies

• newmommy2cash
    Options
    I am thinking about trying this out, but with a 2 year old and a 50-60 hrs a week job...I need my energy. Are you noticing any difference in your body?
  • ItsMeLori
    Options
    I wish I could do it, I did it for 5 days and I was faint, lightheaded and had 1 heart palpation that almost caused me to pass out. That scared me so I stopped. :(
  • Kaecklund
    Kaecklund Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about trying this out, but with a 2 year old and a 50-60 hrs a week job...I need my energy. Are you noticing any difference in your body?
    No difference yet, as it has only been about 4 days. But I think it's increased my energy, but the sun beats it right out of me. It's easy to follow, as skipping breakfast is easy for me. I just drink coffee w/splenda all am :)