what foods can eat fat?!?!

Options
2»

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! i guess i shouldnt of said eat fat.. and for people who posted negative comments.. grow up. Why waste your time answering my question.

I think they were hoping that YOU wouldn't waste YOUR time looking for negative calorie foods that don't exist.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    No such thing. People who tell you stories like this are "not in-the-know". Your body takes all foods and breaks them down to their basic components for absorption. So whether you ate a candy bar or an apple, sucrose gets broken down to glucose. Fructose and glucose are basically the same.
  • LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    There's no such thing.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    FYI, the ONLY WAY to target belly fat is LIPOSUCTION!

Wrong, there are topical fat burners that work with moderate sucess.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    so today i heard celery can actually make you burn more calories eating it than what the calories are..! I was wondering is there any other foods like that?! Things that can target belly fat.. etc! :) if you guys have any cool tips i would like to know! Thanks xoxo
    If you want to tone up your stomach, exercise. I doubt there are certain foods that can target belly fat.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    No such thing.

The only reason that celery burns more calories than you injest (which you have to eat an extreme amount of it to have it really be benificial interms of calories burned, like i mean like your own body weight in celery), is because celery is just cellulose and water. Cellulose is an undigestable carbohydrate that just acts as fiber, or ruffage in the body, ie, makes you poop. Be careful eating it in excess, you can eat to much fiber in a day, Be sides lettuce, there is no real such thing as this.Also igonre all posters who say fruits do, THERE IS NO FRUIT IN THE WORLD WITH THAT LOW OF CALORIES. Fruits contain a lot of digestable carbohydrates, that while good for you in proper moderation, do count as calories
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

Lol!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options

Lol!

What's so funny, you never ran a cycle of Clenvicerate before?