Red Team

Options
Good Morning to all my Red Team members:flowerforyou: I was added to the red team this morning and am looking forward to this challenge. So where all the red team members this morning.

I just got 5 of the 6 kids off to school and am letting the one that is home watch a movie and then I am going to kick her off the tv so I can do my WATP's dvd.

Anybody got any ideas for a challenge for today or for the week?

Happy Monday:flowerforyou:
Lisa

Replies

• abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Good Morning to all my Red Team members:flowerforyou: I was added to the red team this morning and am looking forward to this challenge. So where all the red team members this morning.

I just got 5 of the 6 kids off to school and am letting the one that is home watch a movie and then I am going to kick her off the tv so I can do my WATP's dvd.

Lisa
  • laurynh925
    laurynh925 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

About to go walking/jogging in a few hours. I have no ideas for a challenge but if anyone comes up with anything, I'm game.
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    what's the red team??
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Options
    Since tomorrow is the first BL Show, we could do 30 min cardio; and 3 reps of 12 of weight/core training plus the 8 glasses of water of course.
    What ever fitness level you are at is ok as long as you do something. If you don't have weights, use a can of veggi's it works wonders for the upper arm flab. :drinker:
  • abetterme
    Options
    what's the red team??

It is one of the teams that is part of the biggest loser challenge on the boards, we are following the show, turning our weights in to our leaders by Wed. mornings. You need to contact jennifun to get started on the red team, I believe the other 3 teams are plum full.
  • abetterme
    Options
    Since tomorrow is the first BL Show, we could do 30 min cardio; and 3 reps of 12 of weight/core training plus the 8 glasses of water of course.
    What ever fitness level you are at is ok as long as you do something. If you don't have weights, use a can of veggi's it works wonders for the upper arm flab. :drinker:

I am game, I will go do my WATP which would be my 30 minutes of cardio they also use a strength band but I will aslo add some core training when I am done cause what they do in the dvd wouldn't be enough. and I have started drinking my water for the day also.

I should get off now so I can go do my workout:happy:
  • abetterme
    Options
    Ok I finished my cardio and started on my weights when hubbys walked in and says he wants to run to town and I need to go with to get somethings also so I will have to finish up later. I also got 50 sit ups in with my ab roller. I would like to get more done this afternoon if time allows.

Have a great day:flowerforyou:
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Okay - I just did 45 minutes of brisk walk/chasing my 4 y.o. on her bike. Whew! Its such a beautiful day here I couldn't pass it up. I don't have weights but I do have an ab roller which I desperately need to use and can do some push-ups to - these bingo arms need to go! :laugh: Hope everyone is having a great day :smile:
  • tamlom
    Options
    I'm at work (desk job) - but will get to it after. Drinking the water though!::ohwell:
  • tamlom
    Options
    did my workout at the gym. maybe 5 glasses of water. where is the rest of the Red team?
  • jennifun
    Options
    I posted on the other thread.. I did my walk, and drank my water.. Now I'm off to play wii fit... I'll do the strength, yoga and cardio, probably for at least 45 minutes.
  • laurynh925
    laurynh925 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Walked/Ran today for over an hour and did my 8 glasses of water. Haven't done strength training today but will more than likely do it tomorrow.
    :happy:
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    8 cups of water- Check!
    40 minutes of spinning- Check!
    10 minutes of yoga- Check!
    15 minutes of weight training- Check!

Am I done yet??? :huh: :laugh:
  • tamlom
    Options
    Great job Ginger, You Rock.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Wow Ginger I think you worked out enough for me too. LOL! JK I will do my strength training, upper body and core routine and 15 min on my stationary bike. I already drank all my water plus more let's see 50.2 oz TJ's electrolyte water, 4 -12 oz glasses more, 2 huge mugs of green tea, and I'm not even done yet. DId anyone see me float by???? :laugh:
    Amy
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Well, if it makes everyone feel better, I have no life! :laugh:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing great. Good Work

Got all my water in today, plus 1 hour on the treadmill, 30 minutes on the stationary bike and then rewarded myself with a 1 hour massage....priceless I say:laugh: and oh so wonderful. My poor body was so grateful.

GO RED GO
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options

Lisa

Welcome to the RED TEAM...you're gonna love us we ROCK!!
  • Bride092909
    Options
    I did my walk today, haven't been able to do much strength training because of a pulled muscle though. (My doc says I start that in about two weeks).

almost done drinking my water!
  • RMONTGOMERY
    Options
    Does the Red Team have a central meeting place on this site, or do we just look for posts with red team in the title?