Looking for more friends!

Options
Hello again :) I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated, share recipes, tips, insight, etc. Age, weight, and gender do not matter to me but if you are curious, I'm a 21 year old female who is looking to lose around 50 pounds total.

Let's share our journey together! I promise I don't bite :)

Replies

• megandunn18
    megandunn18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Megan, and I would love to be friends! I'm down to the last 10/15 lbs I want to lose, but I need that last little push of motivation. I've learned quite a bit from my weight loss journey, so if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask! :)
  • tebbs915
    tebbs915 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Julie! I just sent you a friend request! I'm about to celebrate my 25th birthday, and I'm on a journey to lost 35 total pounds. I've only been around here for about 3 weeks, but so far I'm loving it! :) I look forward to sharing in your journey with you!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm always looking for more friends too to motivate! :happy:

So far I have lost about 16 lbs and I only have 18 lbs until I'm at my goal. I'd love to share recipes and tips though! :bigsmile:
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new to mfp - and have just started surfing the message boards. Don't have any friends yet - (that sounds so pathetic). I was doing weight watchers before I joined mfp and lost about 15 pounds... I've lost about 8 more pounds since then. Female - 42 - 4 kids - don't know how to set up friends yet - but count me in to motivate/be motivated/ swap recipes/exercise tips etc.
  • Pancake86
    Options
    Hey, im also on my last 10lbs! Its hard so this site is really helping :)
  • lisaburks
    Options
    Hi my name is Lisa.. Just starting this tracker to see if I can kinda get through a slow down in my weight lose.. motivation right now would be good.. I have lost 70 lbs but need to lose another 40 more.. this is my first post ..Friends and motivation to not go through this alone sounds great..:smile: