Any body doing P90X?

Options
I am getting ready to start my P90X program and I am hoping paired up with fitness pal it will help me reach my goals. Anyone else doing the program along with MFP?:smile:

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Im doing p90x. On week #8 right now. Big improvement!!!!
  • yeehawww
    yeehawww Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    There's a support group here full of amazing people that are all doing p90x. I'm about to start week 11 and I love reading about other p90x'ers workouts, they get me so pumped and motivated!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/324906-p90x-support-group

you should really check it out the people are great :)
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Where did you guys buy your P90X?
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    1 Round down, 2nd one just started, love it!! Paired this round with some Insanity too to mix it up.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Me!
    I run one day, P90X the next. We can do just P90X together if you want. I can run on my own time. Friend me if you want!
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I took P90X into the gym. Love It.....Buy It.......Keep Pressing Play....It will teach you many things.
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 7 of P90X :smile:
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Friend me too!... I started on my 3rd attempt (previously only made it to month 2) on monday but then got sick... so back to the grind on schedule monday- Do it with me- which routine are you going to do?
  • Laurandy0912
    Laurandy0912 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I got mine off Craigslist
  • Laurandy0912
    Laurandy0912 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the P90x posts. I started and have been doing it about everyother day due to my schedule but I am getting there. I am going to keep doing it even if it takes me 180 days to complete. I understand P90X2 is about to come out in December. I better get done with this one. I am doing P90X lean. I am excited to see my results.