I hit a wall what do I do?

Options
I hit a wall I've been sitting at 161 for a week and I have been busting butt. Just yesterday I ran for 95 min total and burned 840+ calories. I don't know what to do I eat my 1200 calories sometimes I eat the extra calories I guess I eat them when I need to or feel hungry. I'm a little down about it. I'm not gonna let it stop me from my workouts but I just figure some body out there I'm sure has hit this same wall. So any advice? I usually burn about 750 calories.

Replies

• aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    I hit a wall I've been sitting at 161 for a week and I have been busting butt. Just yesterday I ran for 95 min total and burned 840+ calories. I don't know what to do I eat my 1200 calories sometimes I eat the extra calories I guess I eat them when I need to or feel hungry. I'm a little down about it. I'm not gonna let it stop me from my workouts but I just figure some body out there I'm sure has hit this same wall. So any advice? I usually burn about 750 calories.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking you need to eat more. 1200cal is not enough for all the exercise you are doing. Start eating the extra calories. I think that will help you to break through your wall.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Hey aprilann, I am here for you. I would agree it trying to eat some of your more exercise calories. What about adding some more protein in. That usually helps for me. Keep me informed!!
  • momofalex
    Options
    I agree, your body needs food to fuel your exercise! Bob from Biggest Loser said that on one of the episodes!
  • hollymires
    Options
    an easy thing to eat if you aren't that hungry but need to add in another snack with a bunch of protein is greek yogurt. I get the nonfat kind from Fresh & easy...add a little fruit sometimes...or even just a couple packets of Splenda. It is an 8 oz container and only has 140 calories and 24g of protein!

Holly
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    an easy thing to eat if you aren't that hungry but need to add in another snack with a bunch of protein is greek yogurt. I get the nonfat kind from Fresh & easy...add a little fruit sometimes...or even just a couple packets of Splenda. It is an 8 oz container and only has 140 calories and 24g of protein!

Holly
    What does Greek yogurt taste like it sounds like it would be different. Does it taste like regular yogurt? I guess I'm a chicken when it comes to new things.