I've been here before, but I'm back again!

Options
In 2008, I got down to 161 using low carb dieting. Well, as those of you who've tried it, it's very difficult to keep going, and, when my body is craving something like fruit, I think it's ridiculous to say, no, fruit is bad for you. Don't you think?

So, here I am, home again. :flowerforyou: I hope that we can support each other and do this the right way. I have all of the equipment that I need, I just need the support from you all, and from my own willpower.

I talked to a friend who is wanting to lose weight as well, and we are going to start exercising together at least 3 times a week, so I will be on my own the other days.

Here's to a new year, new Jessica! Good luck to everyone else, too!

Replies

• JesCrdr
    JesCrdr Posts: 28
    Options
    In 2008, I got down to 161 using low carb dieting. Well, as those of you who've tried it, it's very difficult to keep going, and, when my body is craving something like fruit, I think it's ridiculous to say, no, fruit is bad for you. Don't you think?

So, here I am, home again. :flowerforyou: I hope that we can support each other and do this the right way. I have all of the equipment that I need, I just need the support from you all, and from my own willpower.

I talked to a friend who is wanting to lose weight as well, and we are going to start exercising together at least 3 times a week, so I will be on my own the other days.

Here's to a new year, new Jessica! Good luck to everyone else, too!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Great to have ya back! 11_2_104.gif
  • Twinmom413
    Twinmom413 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It looks like you and I are in the same boat...was here before and now I"m back too. It's a great place to get the support you need and to keep you on track.
    Good luck to you!!!
    Darci
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome back--I'm doing the same thing you are. Together we are strong
  • candy55
    Options
    I joined in Jan 2008 and just didn't put any effort into it, guess I wasn't ready. I am now!!! I have 135 pounds to lose and all the help I can get will be most appreciated. I am 56 years old and wonder if any other seniors are out there looking for a diet buddy?
    Thanks Candace:ohwell: