New MFP Member - Turbo Jam & 30 Day Shredder

Options
Hey all!

Motivated to kick start things again! I love the 20 minute TJ and Turbo Scuplt routines, as well as Jillian's 30 Day Shred (will probably start with group pace in Oct if I see one here).

Would love to find other Turbo Jam fans even though I know she has newer programs, this one is still a fav.

Looking forward to the commitment and motivation from others on this site!

Replies

• LEWIS79
    Options
    I totally agree! I love cardio party it's my favorite. I have a ab glider machine and I can't wait to see if it trtuly works.
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the Cardio party in a while but I have had a harder time committing to the longer programs with my current schedule... then I lose interest in making the time for them... so I am trying to keep to the shorter programs that I can fit in at different times if I need to or can slip in an extra workout. Let me know how the slider works for you! I considered them but am trying to invest in things that I know I can really use for now.

I am in California and do most of my workouts in the evening (after I get kids to bed) but my goal is to slip one in the morning but I am truly not a morning person..lol