I'm back....

Options
I joined about the same time last year. At that time I lost the weight I wanted to lose, and I did a pretty good job of keeping it off until the school year started. Since I'm a teacher, I was off all summer, got back to work in September and became stressed out with a lot of changes in my position. For me, stress=food. And with running the kids around all week to their activities, I stopped taking time for myself to exercise. Then the holidays hit, and I lost whatever will power I had left. Now I'm kicking myself for letting this happen. I gained almost all of the weight back again :grumble:

I know I need to get back on track and stay there...that means...eat better and get back into some regular exercising. I've got a trip scheduled for spring break, so I also have my motivation!!!
I'm glad I have this site to help me!
Darci

Replies

• Twinmom413
    Twinmom413 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I joined about the same time last year. At that time I lost the weight I wanted to lose, and I did a pretty good job of keeping it off until the school year started. Since I'm a teacher, I was off all summer, got back to work in September and became stressed out with a lot of changes in my position. For me, stress=food. And with running the kids around all week to their activities, I stopped taking time for myself to exercise. Then the holidays hit, and I lost whatever will power I had left. Now I'm kicking myself for letting this happen. I gained almost all of the weight back again :grumble:

I know I need to get back on track and stay there...that means...eat better and get back into some regular exercising. I've got a trip scheduled for spring break, so I also have my motivation!!!
    I'm glad I have this site to help me!
    Darci
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Just remember YOU ARE A PRIORITY.
  • strawberryblonde1
    Options
    welcome back!!! :flowerforyou: