I ate a box of donuts...how was your day?

Options
2»

Replies

• 1goodymom67
    Options
    Well, tomorrow is another day. Oh the sugar rush was great but I know the crash wasn't. I get sugar highs too on occasion.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i had a day like that today too. not donuts, but mexican food. way over calorie goal. but it's ok. i woke up tired and nauseous and dizzy and i think because of not eating enough. so that is why i allowed myself a little more today. i think whatever the reason, we all need a day like that every once in a while and the important thing is to not be too hard on yourself and get on track the next day! you're doing great!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I had two helpings at supper. Granted it was quinoa and Asian veggies and chicken breast but I put General Tsao's sauce on it. All that salty/sweet deliciousness....mmmmmmm. Donuts...I miss donuts. :sad: My late mother-in-law was a baker and she made donuts the size of a dinner plate, caramel cinnamon rolls too. Yum. Once is a while is enough, get back on the healthy eating program. You'll do fine.:happy:
  • JenUB
    JenUB Posts: 84
    Options
    For lunch I had grease with a side of grease. It tasted really good at the time, but my stomach has been rumbling all day, and I almost threw up tonight. It was fantastic at the time, though.

I'm not going to beat myself up because I burned well over a thousand calories today, and I'll never eat all of them back. Oh, well.

I am so glad that there are threads like this. It's so realistic. Sometimes I just get down on myself when all I read is how great everyone is staying under their calories. Thank you. I now feel human again.
  • debclif
    debclif Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I never limit myself to anything I LOVE, if I want it, I have it, but only a bite or two! Like today I went out to eat, had a salad and brought my own dressing, and stole 2 fries from the hubby! Yummy!
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    awww, my true love. You're more Canadian than you realize.
  • faithie04rn
    faithie04rn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well I did the opposite today... I only had 490 cals the whole day. I didnt MEAN to not eat,,, definitely not in the business of starving myself... but I just wasnt hungry. I didnt log until the very end of the day, and thats when I realized that I hadnt really eaten much. I avg about 1400 cals a day (net), and thats with me not on any strict schedule, just eating when my body feels hungry and choosing healthier foods. Im pretty sure I'll make up for it tomorrow--we're going out to eat after church!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,276 Member
    Options
    I love the title of this thread but I am glad it wasn't a whole box. I have an apple fritter once in awhile. Today was a great day for me Thanks. Hope you have a great week ahead.