Need motivation

Options
Good evening everyone! I was using MFP for a while before I had to set my phone back to factory settings and forgot to re-download the app. So after I got the app I decided to check out the website, and found the forums. Hopefully I can make new friends that will help me stay on track and be accountable. As I find it easy to allow my husband and sister to talk me into making bad choices (IE McDonald's) when I take my sister to school, or going out late and getting food.
Hope everyone keeps up their amazing work, and any who would like to add me feel free!

Replies

• azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Glad you found us! :happy:
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    welcome back....we can do this. don't give in to sis and hubby lol
  • loubulou2209
    Options
    I know what you mean about people trying to lead you astray! You can do it, just keep going!
  • crystalscucc
    Options
    good for you for coming back! it sounds like you are getting positive reinforcement for eating crappy foods and what you need is positive reinforcement for resisting tasty mc'yd's. how about a friend to join the site with you? someone in your day-to-day to keep you on track and encourage you to do well. you can do the same for them, and it may keep you motivated. you're doing great -- 19 lbs lost -- that's awesome. good luck! oh -PS -- "skinny *****" is a great book, funny if nothing else.