Needing some supporters

Options
mrsbuzz
mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
I everyone! This is my first day of trying to lose the weight again for the 100th time. I just need people to help support me, check up one me, and just be my friend though all this. I have supporters in my life, but they dont understand! If anyone can help me in this journey I would appreciate it. I suffer from some depression and usually about the end of the 1st week I give up or just think I can't do it. I want to make this my life changing moment. Thanks alreay for all your kind words and support.!!!

Jules:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I everyone! This is my first day of trying to lose the weight again for the 100th time. I just need people to help support me, check up one me, and just be my friend though all this. I have supporters in my life, but they dont understand! If anyone can help me in this journey I would appreciate it. I suffer from some depression and usually about the end of the 1st week I give up or just think I can't do it. I want to make this my life changing moment. Thanks alreay for all your kind words and support.!!!

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Hey! We have a stay-at-home mom group on here if you'd like to come on over once in awhile!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/33938-stay-at-home-moms-1-5-1-11

The site is great & if you ever need anything, just pop in & ask! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site :flowerforyou:

ive been there, depression, giving up after a few weeks, getting really down on myself! we all go through it

with the support on here, i feel i can and WILL do it, we are all here to help each other and you can ask us anything :happy:

start with one day at a time, and if you mess up, start again STRAIGHT AWAY, not tomorrow morning or next week, you can change now, and drink lots of water :drinker:

be healthy and happy in 2009! :wink:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Hope fully this site will make it your last time of losing weight. This site is more like a life change than just a diet. It motivates you to eat right and exercise also. I have been here since August and love it. I am a stay at home mom and love to get out and exercise in the morning. You will make lots of friends on here and the people are great for support.

Connie
  • mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hey Mrs Buzz - we're here for ya! Most of the writers on this site have been through what you've described and can empathize - and support you! - as you make your way. You are not alone, and we are rooting for you! You go girl!!! :glasses:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This is a great group of supporters, you came to the right place, welcome
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have found the right place for all the tools, and resources, and support to achieve your goals!
  • gis35
    gis35 Posts: 54
    Options
    welcome
    we all have those week moments, when we just feel like giving up, but don't, you're in the right place:flowerforyou:
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Options

I too suffer from depression and I am also an emotional eater. I am also trying to lose this weight for the 100th time. The first time I tried MFP I didn't scan the message boards and I just used it for logging my food and exercise. The people on this site are wonderful. I also need support to keep me accountable. This is the right place! You will do great... I know it. :bigsmile: