Easy healthy foods?

lilash0514
lilash0514 Posts: 6 Member
edited October 2 in Recipes
I need to find some easy to prepare and healthy foods. I go to school and work a lot so I don't have time to actually prepare any meals. Most of my meals are on the go, whick are usually quite unhealthy. Any suggestions?

Replies

• astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    If your not busy on Sunday you could make up several meals to go for the week... Always try to pack plenty of good carbs such as fruits and veggies and a protein like baked chicken. I always pack a serving of all natural almonds, a great snack! For my afternoon snack I like something chocolate lol so I go for a pure protein chocolate deluxe bar! You can check out my diary, its always open! Of course I am not perfect so I have not always made the best choices haha!
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    buy veggies, red peppers, carrots, lettuce, etc., and prep them - clean them and chop them. You can make a quick healthy salad and put whatever protein you want with them. Get some guacomole, or hummus. Eggs, turkey bacon, baked chips, popcorn. Get a bunch of 100 calorie snacks.

It's all in the planning and the prep. If it's ready for you, you can throw something nutritious together quickly.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    *bump*
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    String cheese, hard-boiled eggs, baby carrots, an apple, 100 calorie granola bars, yogurt, cottage cheese, tuna - poke around the perimeter of the grocery store - you'll find lots of options!
This discussion has been closed.