1 Year, 80 lbs - Progress Pics

Options
I officially passed the 1 year mark September 1st. I made the close-up on September 1st, but then I realized I was wearing the same color shirt I had on last month, so I changed shirts and retook the photo for the collage version (as if it really matters). LOL!

I started September 1, 2010 at 260 lbs, in size 24 pants, and 2 - 3XL shirts. Now I'm 180 lbs, in size 14 pants (with a belt), and size M - L shirts. I'm 5'6", and 31 years old.

1 year ago started a low carb ketogenic diet to control my epilepsy. At that point I had high cholesterol and a fatty liver as well. Now my cholesterol and liver are perfect, and I no longer take anti-seizure medication.

I eat 20 - 35 net carbs (total carbs - fibre - sugar alcohols) per day. I don't have my diary open, as I now use it more for looking up the carb count of foods I'm uncertain of. I don't add a food if I know it doesn't have carbs, regardless of the calories (I can have 1200 or 2400 calories and still lose weight, as long as I don't go above my net carbohydrates). I'm happy to add anyone, or to answer any questions anyone has though. :)

Thanks for looking!

OneYear.jpg

1YearBeforeAfter.jpg

SmallSeptember2011Progress.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!