LAST CHANCE WORKOUT TODAY PURPLE!!

Push hard today in your last chance workout, make it count!!!! GO PURPLER PEOPLE EATERS!

Replies

• Push hard today in your last chance workout, make it count!!!! GO PURPLER PEOPLE EATERS!
  • I plan to. I met the challenge of adding .5 mile to my normal workout. I'm going to add another .5 to it today. What are you going to do to push your las chance workout?
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    when i get home from work there's a bike with my name on it......plus im getting up and down more at the office, trying to do anything to burn a couple calories....but why is this the last chance? what about tomorrow?
  • I thought tomorrow we weigh in and send our weights to familygirl.
  • TRLTAMPA
    i thought we weigh in wednesday morning....
  • I thought we weighed in on Tuesday, the day of the show?? hhmmm
  • we need to figure out which day. I'd be so happy to have one more last chance work out though :love:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    I think she told me that we send her our weights in to her on Wednesday morning. You can ask her but that is what i do believe she said.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Everyone it does not matter what day you weigh in tuesday or wednesday as long as you get them to me by wednesday at noon. If you want to weigh in tomorrow that is fine, if you want to wait til wednesday morning like me and and skittles that is fine also it is all up to you. If you have any question feel free in email me. Thanks Tamara
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    I'm waiting until tomorrow, every last ounce counts as well as workouts :laugh:
    My new exercise bike & rowing machine came this morning, so I'm gonna try them out this evening when I finish work.
  • I'm waiting until tomorrow, every last ounce counts as well as workouts :laugh:
    My new exercise bike & rowing machine came this morning, so I'm gonna try them out this evening when I finish work.
    DITTO
  • TRLTAMPA
    me three
  • Jackie_W
    I did 20 mintutes on my new exercise bike, according to the diplay, I burnt 529 calories :noway:
    MFP tells me I burnt 129, and I forgot to use my HRM so, I'm going with MFP - no way could I have burnt that many calories so quickly!

I now have saddle sores :sad: Seat not very forgiving, although my DH pointed otu that it's nto the seat at fault, it's my bottom - cos I lost weight in it - not sure to take that as a compliment or a sarcastic remark...sooooo...I'm taking it as a compliment Woo-Hoo :drinker: :laugh:

Now, all I have to do is rest my butt, and get to it with the rower - its not a proper rower, it's one of those elastic things resembling a rower - same muscles worked anyhow :happy:
  • TRLTAMPA
    ya my bike kills my butt a lot worse than my legs
  • Jackie_W
    ya my bike kills my butt a lot worse than my legs

Why oh why can't they make those seats people friendly???
    I expect more people would use them more often then.
    I feel as though my bike is still attached to me :blushing:
  • TRLTAMPA
    GO PURPLE!!!
    Come on guys!!
    We can do it!
    Let's get that sweat rolling!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Well I was gonna try to get my elliptical in but like I said in another thread, the batteries died!! I am charging them now so maybe before I head off to bed they will be ready! I did work my butt off at work today so maybe that will count for something!! Good luck everyone!