Saturday Night Confession

Options
suzieduh
suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
I own up - I had lots of lovely beer and got the beer munchies and ordered Chinese - ended up 1500 over my goal :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• Kaycurrier
    Options
    I had a chipotle burrito, half for lunch half for dinner, went over 150 calories but also sodium...ugh
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I got a taste for wine but was fine, just had Twiglets within cals.... then MrWW brought home some samosas and onion bhajis, he'd been round one of his colleague's for tea and I couldn't turn down home made treats like that!!

Guilty as charged m'lud!!

:drinker:
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    see here for like-minded, cheers :drinker:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/332459-like-minded-lushes-septemeber-2011

what i have learned is u will be okay tomorrow getting back on track :)
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    agreed, it doesn't get me down, i just go okay, well do better tomorrow. I usually always still lose weight as long as I don't continue to do this all week, lol
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I had lots of rum & coke today, got
    the munchies,ate a lot all day.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I am working a 16 hr shift, and I had candy bars and chips while I was working.
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I've been up since 1:30am, and I'm up for the day? Yeah, I'm a real rebel.
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is another day...........shake it off and don't beat yourself up. Question is.........was it enjoyable? :drinker:
  • Eve53
    Eve53 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I was starving after a plasma appointment today. I still had errands to run though. So I bought chinese. I chowed down on two egg rolls. Then had Mongolian beef when I got home. Half for late lunch, and half for dinner. I still stayed within my calories, but that's only because I didn't eat much else.
  • M155AUS
    M155AUS Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I went to a wedding reception and had a small plate of a hog roast and nibbles, then went to mcdonalds afterwards and had a chicken wrap and ate all the chips with it. Yeah, it was far too much. Workout video for me today!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Ive been up for 27 hours ..... I ate ..... well hell Im so tired I cant remember
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I also did Chinese food tonight, good thing I didn't eat all day.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Ughhhhh .... Farrrr too much whiskey n pepsi max .... Well at least it was pepsi max not full sugar pepsi ;))) but enjoying my night with my besties soooo I'll work off tomozzzz :))))
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    i went like 1300 cals over my goal, i guess that i what i get for eating out all day yesterday..... but it is kinda hard not to since i am on vacation on my way to daytona beach.... currently in south alabama....
  • alaskans
    Options
    We all have days like this. It is these days that make our lifestyle change doable. If we stayed on the straight and narrow all the time when we fell off it would be more than beer and Chinese food. Keep up the good work and remember one day off program isn't going to kill you.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Wedding reception: Scallops wrapped in bacon, steak tips, chicken scampi w/cheese ravioli, cake and more than a fistful of beer. Way over!