Another Newbie

Options
Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Becca, I'm 24, Canadian and a mom to an amazing three year old boy.
So far this website, seems very helpful and I hope to get to know everyone better as time goes on.
I'm an avid fast food/soda junkie, so I know this isn't going to be an easy road, but I'm ready to do this this time and am confident that I will reach my goals.
Besides, I can't really use the "I'm fat because, I just had a baby" excuse anymore with a three year old, Can I? LOL :laugh:

Replies

• ConnorsMama05
    Options
    Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself.
    My name is Becca, I'm 24, Canadian and a mom to an amazing three year old boy.
    So far this website, seems very helpful and I hope to get to know everyone better as time goes on.
    I'm an avid fast food/soda junkie, so I know this isn't going to be an easy road, but I'm ready to do this this time and am confident that I will reach my goals.
    Besides, I can't really use the "I'm fat because, I just had a baby" excuse anymore with a three year old, Can I? LOL :laugh:
  • kchrzan
    Options
    You can use that excuse if I can say I'm fat cause I have three cats. haha.
    118201.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sann_12131
    Options
    Lol, its worth a shot! Naw its great to have you here! I totally understand the soda junkie thing! Its hard to not drink soda all the time, but I'm sure we can beat that!