Stuffed chicken breasts - any tomato/chilli type filling ide

Options
vanessaclarkgbr
vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
Hi all. I'm doing stuffed chicken breasts a fair bit at home, but mostly pesto or garlic and herb Philadelphia. Does anyone know of any tomato/chilli or maybe a little more spicy fillings? Or any good sites? Not too hot though I'm a wimp - but it will keep the OH happy :-) Thank you!

Replies

• melindalc
    Options
    Hey, I use a sweet red chili sauce and light cream cheese and it is super yummy!!
    Congrats on your weight loss. I know how tough it can be. i lost 23lbs so far, 3 since i joined this sight and 6-11 to go depending on how I look.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    big bump! :bigsmile:
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options
    I have not had much luck with stuffed breasts. They always dry out before they get done. I like to flatten the breasts then just a quick saute in a skillet sprayed with Pam. I make a salsa with fresh pineapple, red onion, cilantro and jalapeno. Just enough heat to make them interesting. Another way to mix it up is to make a glaze in the pan after sauteing. Use some chopped onion, minced garlic, chicken broth and pepper jelly.
  • RoxanneShowell
    RoxanneShowell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do a soft cheese spread, with lemon juice and chilli flakes. and then wrap the chicken in parma ham with the fat cut off. It's a little fiddley but well worth it.
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Check out

skinnytaste.com
    eatingwell.com
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    cordon bleu, chicken kiev, broccoli and cheddar, roasted peppers and a good melting cheese such as fontina, serranos/jalapenos and cream cheese

pics of my bacon wrapped broccoli and cheddar and cordon bleu on this page and the next

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/320115-what-do-your-meals-look-like-let-me-see-pics?page=11