Back to it!

Options
Fewwww... I'm so glad the holidays are over and I can now get back on track. I took a two and a half week vaction from life so to speak. I have not weighed myself or ate anything remotely good for me. Last night I threw out all the left overs and went to the store to buy all the things that are good for me again. So here goes... I am starting anew. A new years, a new begining and a clean slate. I'm going to weigh myself and journey on though this year with daily determination to eat right and take care of myself.

To all who are with me... Let's Go & May God Bless You!

Replies

• trosenau
    trosenau Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fewwww... I'm so glad the holidays are over and I can now get back on track. I took a two and a half week vaction from life so to speak. I have not weighed myself or ate anything remotely good for me. Last night I threw out all the left overs and went to the store to buy all the things that are good for me again. So here goes... I am starting anew. A new years, a new begining and a clean slate. I'm going to weigh myself and journey on though this year with daily determination to eat right and take care of myself.

To all who are with me... Let's Go & May God Bless You!
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing. I haven't worked out since Christmas Eve. I just needed time to veg and sleep in. It's a good feeling to be back on track!!

Good luck to you!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my story. I have had nothing healthy since Thanksgiving, and tons of it. Now back on track.
  • strawberryblonde1
    Options
    same here... i'm not sure i want to step on the scale... :grumble: but i figure once i get this week under my belt things will get back on track!:bigsmile:
  • mamakitty
    mamakitty Posts: 249
    Options
    ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am actually excited to have a fresh start.

Good luck. Stay in touch with your progress.
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    It sounds like we alll started again. I know since Thanksgiving I haven't put obe good thing in my body but today started a new day and have done so well. I wish everyone success we can do it.:flowerforyou:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    same here !!

i havent eated well since xmas and had a hard time to kick it off..i got rid of all the crap and been eating good for a couple days, but tonight its GYM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think im really going to enjoy it tonight too,, i got ants in my pants and need to move.. i have my fav class tonight too (jazzfitness) and will give it a good sweat !!

only 12 lbs to go :happy: im excited to be done soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!