Not so 'New' to the side but needed a 100% overhaul

Options
Hi MFP world, :flowerforyou:

I'm not new to the site but I fell off the wagon for over a month now and since then my father has passed. His passing gave me new hope for my future and he always wanted me to be healthier. I just started a new profile. I wanted a new fresh start and see what direction I'm going to go. I felt my old profile was just that..old. Don't get me wrong, I :heart: all my MFP supporters but I felt the need to begin anew.

With that said I am looking for friends who log on everyday and who want to support me in my journey for weigh-loss and self discovery. I will be logging on everyday and logging my food, regardless on how embarrassing, often and outrageous my food habits be. Needing to be 100% open and positive and I do appreciate helpful comments and recommendations on my eating habits
So if you would like to be friends just send me a friend invite:blushing:

Thank you for your time in reading this and I wish you all success in advance :drinker:

Replies

• SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Welcome Back

Sorry to hear for your loss hunni but sometimes it takes an life even such as the passing of a close family member to make you put your life into perspective...

I'm glad you will be logging on Everyday and logging all your food its the best thing to do when you go over your calories be honest about it

I will add you as a friend I log in every day, Log food and exercise everyday !

xx
  • smoore85
    smoore85 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hi, i am on here most days,, if my internet down then i miss a day but generally on here, feel free to add me and we can help each other along the journey,, feel free to check out my profile, xx
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your father, but glad that you are taking control sooner rather than later. I would love to give some support and motivation! My name is Julie and I need support too, we can help each other!
  • Biancalee76
    Options
    Welcome back. I could use some support too, and I will also be logging in everyday.
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Friended you! :)