Cloths... Between sizes?

Options
Anybody else have this problem? All of my cloths feel loose and look sloppy on me when I go to work, but when I go to the store to get something smaller, the shirts feel constrictive around my chest, shoulders and arms and I feel like I cant move. I don't want to buy something that I cant wear, but I look like I dressed myself in the dark when I get ready for work these days. What should I do?

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's really hard!! Some jeans of mine are especially like this...I think we both just have to keep working harder until those smaller clothes fit right!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Yes! Im in the same situation and it sucks big time!! Ive gone from a UK 18 down to a UK 16, and now there falling down on me! Even with a belt. But when i try a UK 14 well my thighs just dont me to get inside them! This makes me soo sad lol! So i have to go round wearing loose jeans which suck =(. Hope a 14 will fit me soon tho!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I find there's a huge variation in fits between different brands - here in the UK, Marks and Spencers clothes tend to be generous (so i can fit a 10 no problem) whereas Craghoppers adventure clothing, which I wear alot at weekends, is very neat fitting, and I need a 12.

Try different makes. Nice problem to have, though!