MFP Runners January 5th Who is Running?!

Options
I did run today, 4 miles this morning. Still feel a little sick but better so went 4 it would have been more if I would have waken up earlier but flu thing is still lingering on a little bit. Kids were off to school this morning well two of mine were still have one who is not in school yet. So here we go with rushing and back in school mode. I am taken a personal training certification in February so will hopefully be a personal trainer in a gym very soon YEAH:happy:

Have a great week

Alisha

Replies

• Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I did run today, 4 miles this morning. Still feel a little sick but better so went 4 it would have been more if I would have waken up earlier but flu thing is still lingering on a little bit. Kids were off to school this morning well two of mine were still have one who is not in school yet. So here we go with rushing and back in school mode. I am taken a personal training certification in February so will hopefully be a personal trainer in a gym very soon YEAH:happy:

Have a great week

Alisha
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    I did 4.5, I had to do it inside, wish it wasnt -20 degrees out today....:sad: But I did get some me time, I luv me time, even if it is running me time.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    finally had my first run of the new year, about 3 miles, w/hills & sprints
  • TBMain
    TBMain Posts: 5
    Options
    I was out there this morning. It was a beautiful, sunny morning. A bit cool ... perfect!

It was my first run of the new year, too.

I did 3 miles. I'm coming back from an injury, so it was nice to get back out there!
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm finally back to running after doing a half marathon in September (I got a little burned out - and a sore IT band).

I'm going to do somewhere between 4-6 after school. Oprah should be good so it should be an easy time to run!
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Spin class this morning, upper body work out after work, run tomorrow
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    No run today. We started a new session for bootcamp and they made me a squad leader. Uh Oh I am in charge so look out. :laugh:

I will be running tomorrow though.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Anyone else counting the minutes till spring arrives??? :laugh:

No run for me today. :sad:
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Struggled between the 4th and 5th mile so I kept going and ran 6 for today. Never have run 6 miles in my life, so I am feeling good right now.
  • Tiddle
    Options
    Struggled between the 4th and 5th mile so I kept going and ran 6 for today. Never have run 6 miles in my life, so I am feeling good right now.

good for you!!
  • SherryRH
    Options

Hey there Shannon! I was just wondering about you. :flowerforyou: I haven't seen you post in a while on the runners thread so I thought maybe you gave it up.
  • SherryRH
    Options

WTG! Keep it up and soon you will be running 10 miles. :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Hey there Shannon! I was just wondering about you. :flowerforyou: I haven't seen you post in a while on the runners thread so I thought maybe you gave it up.

Hey Sherry! :heart:

I go when I can, but am such a fair-weathered runner that I'm kinda (un-voluntarily) hibernating through the winter. :grumble:

You keeping up? :smile:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    3 Miles for me today - sorry guys FL is beautiful this time of year - 70
    s nice breeze blue skies white poofy clouds -

so spring can take all the time it wants
    :happy:
  • Tiddle
    Options
    3 Miles for me today - sorry guys FL is beautiful this time of year - 70
    s nice breeze blue skies white poofy clouds -

so spring can take all the time it wants
    :happy:

:frown: I miss Florida
  • SherryRH
    Options

Hey Sherry! :heart:

I go when I can, but am such a fair-weathered runner that I'm kinda (un-voluntarily) hibernating through the winter. :grumble:

You keeping up? :smile:

I was down for a couple of weeks but keeping up for the most part. :laugh: My group is trying to get me to run a full marathon in November. :noway: I am opting for the 1/2. I am such a sucker I will probably say yes to the full though. :grumble:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I got in about 3 miles today, but I was on the treadmill and my pants kept on falling down, so I got frustrated and went to the stairmaster for 30 minutes. UGH! I'll wear different pants tomorrow!!!
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I got in about 3 miles today, but I was on the treadmill and my pants kept on falling down, so I got frustrated and went to the stairmaster for 30 minutes. UGH! I'll wear different pants tomorrow!!!
    But that's a good thing, isn't it - you are getting too skinny for your clothes:laugh:
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Went out for a short run today. My son is recovering from surgery so I needed to stay close to home. Did about 2 miles. How do you all know how far you run. I know about what my pace is so I can guess my distance. I only know for sure when I run with the training group. :flowerforyou:
    Bunny
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm finally back to running after doing a half marathon in September (I got a little burned out - and a sore IT band).

I'm going to do somewhere between 4-6 after school. Oprah should be good so it should be an easy time to run!

Walked 1, ran 5 - but it was not an easy 5. Oh well, it's done and next time will be better.

Yes Shannon, can't wait for spring! I'm counting to day until I can go to Disney. I asked my hubby if he'd run with me. He said 'don't you think you'll walk enough?' He's not a runner and doesnt' get how nice it is to run outside!