Only a few pounds to go, looking for friends

Options
I only have 13 pounds to go and am hoping to find some friends for encouragement.

Replies

• omgzstef
    Options
    You can add me if you want some encouragement! I'd be happy to be there for ya :)
  • Meesha21
    Options
    I m on the same boat..need to shed about 18 lbs, could manage to shed 2 lbs in 5 days, but that is too slow ! Cardio workouts for 45-50 minutes with 1200 Cal diet (no fat, no soda, no mayo diet). Typical Indian veggies & pulses (Not very spicy), wheat, steamed rice, milk and fruits. But I want one showing a bit faster results. :noway:
  • kcwonder
    kcwonder Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. And you can add me :-P
  • sineadangele1
    sineadangele1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i have 15 lbs to go, feel free to add me =]
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I only have a few pounds left too... and they're coming off SLOWLY. Add me as a friend - I'd love the support too. In three weeks, I've lost 1.5 pounds... and I'm exercising every day - no cheating - I think some days I'm eating too few calories. So this week, I'm trying to stay at calorie goal... hopefully I can break through this plateau...
  • gierej
    gierej Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 17 lbs to go. I have lost 4 so far. I'll be your friend. We all need to support each other.
  • Fishing4Stars
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Gained 10 pounds after graduated college, now I'm trying to get back. If this keeps working like it is so far - slow and steady, I might even keep going until I drop 15. You can do it :)