edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Is this a hard program to follow?

Replies

• Kwauna
    Kwauna Posts: 8 Member
    Is this a hard program to follow?
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    If you want it, it is not difficult at all. Just use the tools as they are designed & you'll have success! Good luck!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    In my opinion, not at all...MFP does all the math for you, tells you how many calories to eat, and all you have to do is be honest with yourself and log everything you eat, and you WILL lose weight!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    No, but with all new programs it takes discipline and a new way to look at food and eating. :smile:

Welcome & good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Hello......and welcome :flowerforyou: You are in the right place. You will get lots of support here :drinker: This is a very easy program to follow. Log all of your food and exercise and it automatically calculates how much you can eat. Yes eat your exercise calories. But remember, when you log your exercise it automatically adds those calories to your food journal. So once you add the exercise, just eat the calories it tells you to eat. Also, remember, the healthier you eat, the more you can eat :bigsmile: And of course it's better for you. Just read these threads they have a lot of helpful info on it:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/20343-how-i-have-avoided-plateauing-length-warning

Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • Kwauna
    Thanks you all and Good Luck to everyone!
  • Kwauna
    I am so happy for everyone, I hope that I too can have success with MFP. Can I still eat whatever you want, but exercise and still lose weight? I hear people say that they eat whatever they want in moderation and exercise, and they lose.
  • Kwauna
    Do you have to count your carbs, fat, protein, and calories? Can you just count your calories only?
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    I try to keep everything close...but calories are the main thing for me. I also really watch sodium. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.