Question for the ladies...

Options
2»

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Thanks all so much for the info. I'm a C right now and absolutely loving it, definitely don't want to go back down to a B. Hopefully it was just a natural growth spurt more so than the weight gain, and I'll keep my size a bit!

& about the implants, If I do decide that route, I'd probably wait till after children.

ABSOLUTELY wait. Kids mess that stuff up *LOL*
  • Jaded_GRL
    Options
    If your doing strength training it can help. You will loose fat but the muscle size replacing it is good and firms them up making them appear younger. My last time loosing LOTS of weight while weight training I actually gained a few cup sizes. BECAUSE everytime you go down in a rib cage size (38 to a 36) you are suppose to increase your cup size by one. MOST woman are not wearing the right size bra, and don't trust those victoria secret or department store girls on measuring you properly!! Go to barenecessities.com and read their section on measuring yourself for a perfectly fitted bra. Does the center of your bra lay flat against your chest? it should. Do your straps fall off your shoulder? they shouldn't (and it is not the way your shoulders are built). Does the back of your bra go straight across your back? It should. Do your cups have daylight between your chest and the cup or wrinkles in the fabric? its shouldn't.
  • mermaidrhirhi
    mermaidrhirhi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks all so much for the info. I'm a C right now and absolutely loving it, definitely don't want to go back down to a B. Hopefully it was just a natural growth spurt more so than the weight gain, and I'll keep my size a bit!

& about the implants, If I do decide that route, I'd probably wait till after children.

ABSOLUTELY wait. Kids mess that stuff up *LOL*

Yeah, I wouldn't consider it an augmentation surgery till later in life. I'm only 19. I know they've still got a lot of changing to do and they sit where they should, so I'm not too worried right now :p
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    First thing to go, last thing to come back! ARGH!
  • AliDarling
    Options
    sadly no. the only good part about prego weight. i was a c, then went to an e, and not i'm back down to a c. if only there was a way to take the bottom half and put it up top, and the top on the bottom.
  • alliebeck2
    Options
    When I was heavier, my bra size was a 32F. Now that I've lost about 20 lbs, I'm a 30F, which is one band size smaller (and consequently one cup size smaller too, because cup size is relative to band size). Your boobs are going to get smaller, yes; however, I find that mine don't *look* smaller, relative to the rest of me. What I'm saying is even though my boobs got smaller, so did the rest of me, so proportionally, they still look about the same size.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I've lost 35lbs and went from a D to a C. I want to be a B, but I don't think it's in the cards lol
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a DD to a D since I started losing weight. It would figure one thing I'd like to keep is the first to go :laugh: