overweight mother of the bride

Hello Everyone!

Just joined today because my youngest daughter is getting married Sept 09 and I would love to look great for her wedding. My oldest daughter just got married Nov.08 and I looked AWFUL:sad: in the wedding pictures!!!! Hope I can stick with this so I will look better this time

Replies

• Hello Everyone!

Just joined today because my youngest daughter is getting married Sept 09 and I would love to look great for her wedding. My oldest daughter just got married Nov.08 and I looked AWFUL:sad: in the wedding pictures!!!! Hope I can stick with this so I will look better this time
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Welcome, you've given yourself plenty of time to make the best Mother of the Bride yet!
    Theres plenty of support and problem solving to be found here, you will do it and enjoy it too:flowerforyou:
  • vouzeme
    vouzeme Posts: 10 Member
    Welcome!
    There're plenty of great resources on the site.
    Blogging and posting really helps, just let us know if you're feeling down and we'll be right here for you!

GL
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Welcome, Welcome Friend!!! So glad you joined. We can keep each other in check....at least at work.:wink:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    First and formost Welcome:flowerforyou:
    I looked at your picture and I don't think you look awful at all:bigsmile: but I also think it is a good idea to eat healthy and exercise. I have been away for a couple of month but decidet to come back. The tracking of calories and exercising keeps me on tract and I enjoy the message boards for tips, recepies and fun. I wish you sucess:drinker:
    Gabi
  • Gabi,
    Thanks for the kind words, but I am slightly larger now than the picture(it was taken back in the summer)! My biggest problem is I need to exercise. I am an LPN in a very busy office and honestly the last thing I want to do is exercise after being on my feet all day. I know..... excuses,excuses:laugh: Maybe this site will get me motivated.

Sandy
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    good luck on your journey