13»

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    If only you weren't an aries....
  • jalynsmom
    Options
    I've only been on here a few weeks and I'm just now really checking out the message boards...you guys crack me up!!! Thanks for the giggle!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I've never seen so many gorgeous women in one place!! I realise most of you are married but ya'll make this place even more interesting!!

Not all of us are married. Just sayin...

^^this^^:wink:
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I'm an Aries, I like long walks on the beach, cuddling up with a good book. I also am crazy obsessive with my calories, and expect me on our first date to over analise the entire meal. If its not a chain restaurant, you can expect cursing as I try to find out the calories and I guess. Do not expect me to get desert. If we go for that long walk, expect me to strap my HRM to my chest, it needs to get wet, so. I'll be looking for a bathroom, or dump a water bottle all over.
    Oh, and I'll track our walk, and have my gps running. If we don't work off that dinner, expect us NOT to have a date #2.

Oh, I also love smooth jazz, and pounding techno.

:laugh:
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I've been saying this for awhile already.... too bad all the hot guys are taken and/or are too far away. haha
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    u said hot. i report
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    These threads crack me up lol...

Carry on!

=D

Yes very funny.. but also true... beautiful woman ! :bigsmile:
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    yum! :smile:
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I'm an Aries, I like long walks on the beach, cuddling up with a good book. I also am crazy obsessive with my calories, and expect me on our first date to over analise the entire meal. If its not a chain restaurant, you can expect cursing as I try to find out the calories and I guess. Do not expect me to get desert. If we go for that long walk, expect me to strap my HRM to my chest, it needs to get wet, so. I'll be looking for a bathroom, or dump a water bottle all over.
    Oh, and I'll track our walk, and have my gps running. If we don't work off that dinner, expect us NOT to have a date #2.

Oh, I also love smooth jazz, and pounding techno.

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that! :)
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I won't be too far away soon![
    quote]
    I've been saying this for awhile already.... too bad all the hot guys are taken and/or are too far away. haha
    [/quote]
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like long walks on the beach, except that I live in the middle of corn country... and romantic dinners...wait, what's that???....
    I also like to challenge any guy to a push up contest.... Hi, my name is Eve, and I'm single.... :tongue:
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    lol beautiful we all are, yes. Single are some! lol
    Thanks Yoda! :laugh:
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I like long walks on the beach, except that I live in the middle of corn country... and romantic dinners...wait, what's that???....
    I also like to challenge any guy to a push up contest.... Hi, my name is Eve, and I'm single.... :tongue:

Pushup contest hmmm..... What would the winner get?