Girls who wear short skirts!

Options
NeuroticVirgo
NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
I have a question for you. How do you keep your skirt down? Seriously, if I was to wear a mini skirt I'd be pulling it down every 2 steps. I swear it rides up until its around my belly button! What is your secret??

black-bandeau-clubbing-dress.jpg

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I don't think you get the point of wearing a short skirt
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Don't wear one so short and tight.
  • lijparsons
    Options
    I think if it is riding up like that it means it is too tight. You can wear a short skirt that is not tight and it won't ride up.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I don't think you get the point of wearing a short skirt

LOL! Well I just always wonder. I see some girls all the time dancing around in dresses like the one I posted, and somehow their skirt magically stays below there butt! I'd be better off just going out in my underwear!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    For Gods sake please don`t anyone answer this!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Strategically placed double-stick tape. Works well for DEEP v-necks as well. Sorry Carl...:wink:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I love to wear short skirts, I just don't wear them skin tight, so I don't have any trouble with them riding up. :wink:
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure half the Eastern seaboard has seen my booty. I'm comfortable with it.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    So it seems I am trying on dresses that are too tight. So having some room should get rid of this problem? lol.

I've never actually bought a dress shorter than right above my knee. But I've tried them on, and walking from the dressing room out to show my friends/mom (whoever was with me), it would work its way all the way up! LAME! lol
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    If it fits right, it won't do that. (I used to work in a department store so I am really good about clothes)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    it depends on the type of skirt ^^ i wear a skirt nearly every day (above the knees at the shortest) since it is difficult to find pants...

I've only had a few ride up in my lifetime (this happens with short, tight dresses as well). I usually just continue to pull them down in this situation...but a good way to avoid this is to not buy super fitted skirts like in the pic :) Good luck!!!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure half the Eastern seaboard has seen my booty. I'm comfortable with it.

same here lmao until i gained weight that is lol
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Skirts revolve on me! I go for dresses... Loose but short works just great.

And ditto on the tape. I'm wearing some for the first time in my profile pic :laugh:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    too funny!!!...bahhahaha!!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I think a much better question would be how do we (as guys) get your skirt up?
  • I wear shorts undermine, so they'll sort of stick to them & if any slip ups do happen, you're safe!
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Staple gun.