CLOSED GROUP-Get Ahead With The Shred!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Tinasmythe
    Tinasmythe Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh yesterday. I did this morning and ughh. Up. I guess tailgating is not appraise for dieting. Football season sucks! I have 3 kids all in the sport and we will have a short break then it goes to wrestling. I wish I had the will lower to eat healthy. I just want what I want. I know that health and fitness is 80% nutrition and I am sure that is what keeps me held back. Level 2 is very hard I have little upper body strength and any types of plank/push up crap kills me.

I guess I really need to quit whining and just do it. Sorry for the crabby post....
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I am 117.6! I keep bouncing between 117 and 120 depending on how hard I work out, so I'm thinking it's water weight as my diet has been steady. I am definitely making NSV's every other day at the gym, running faster and longer, etc! I haven't done the shred in a couple days as I'm pooped after the gym :{ I should do it more. How many days do we have left?
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I've missed a couple of days on the whole, so I'm finishing on Saturday (5 days).

Is anyone else still doing this?

I've dropped two pounds since last week, and since I last measured my upper arms, before starting the shred, I've lost 1.5 inches which I'm really excited about, because my arms are a problem area for me.

I'm going to get another Jillian DVD because, weirdly, I've sort of really enjoyed doing 30DS.
  • Twoody83
    Twoody83 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Rosalind! Check out Ripped in 30, it is awesome. A few of the same workouts but they bring it to the next level. I definitely noticed a strength improvement. Lets stay friends! You are such a hard worker and inspirational!

Way to go everybody!
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    Options
    Sure! I'd like that.

Yes, Ripped in 30 is my next purchase.

TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY! To celebrate I'm doing L3 then L1. I must be mad.
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    Options
    Well, I did it! Finished with Level 1 then Level 2.

10lbs lost and two inches off my Hips, thighs, waist, arms and breast measurements. Thanks Jillian!

Not sure how many other people are still doing this, but I just want to say a big congratulations to those of you who are. Thank you so much for all your support over this last month. It's been a pleasure x