TRICKY WEIGHT!

Options
Weight loss is probably the trickiest thing I've ever had to deal with! Last week was a really bad week for me, as in, I wasn't able to work out a DAY throughout the week. But when I stepped on the scale this morning for my weekly weigh-in, it read 198lbs! Meaning a loss of 4lbs in ONE week, of not working out at all. I'm SO entirely confused and don't know how this happened! I'm definitely going to continue working out, but I just want to know, is it healthy/ok to work out a couple of days and rest a couple of days? Do you see more results on the scale that way? I feel like scales are just too much trouble! I think I'm going to go with measurements instead, because I haven't lost any inches since then!

Replies

• Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It's definitely a plan to fit in rest days too, they're as important as the workouts.
    See posts on here fairly regularly too from people who have been eating exactly there calories for a bit, had a "bad" day where thy ate at a party or something, had extra and what do you know their body decided to go POOF lets shed those pounds we MAY actually get extra calories sometimes ;)