Hi everyone

Options
I started last Tuesday with an app from my phone so I didn't know about the message boards until I logged on with my laptop today. I will be going to a reunion in December and I really want people to say "wow, you haven't changed" but if they saw me now they wouldn't say that :( I really like gadgets and so far an app for housework has gotten me on the ball with my house, so maybe this one will work for my weight. So far I have lost 6 pounds. Sadly, today I binged and had sodas and junk food at a barbecue, but I will be back on track tomorrow.

I hope everybody else out there has success in their goals too!

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I also have a support group if you're interested! :)
  • brockgnd
    Options
    Hello all! I started this app on my phone about a month ago and love it! What an eye opener to how easily it is to consume too many calories a day. I also started working out 5 days a week, mostly cardio and zumba classes at the gym. I'm looking to lose 25 - 30 lbs. It seemed like I wasnt losing any at then all of a sudden this week 4 lbs came off. Really excited to keep going and getting to know people. Good luck to all! :flowerforyou:
    Danielle from Northern Kentucky
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Check my profile and friend me if you want.