hey everyone

Options
:smile: hey i'm new here & despretely want help too lose weight.
nobody seems like tehy care because they don't think i need to lose weight.
i clearly do becuase my bmi is overweight. great. anyway, if theres anybody out there who thinks they could lend me a hand please reply x

Replies

• jessdunning
    Options
    :smile: hey i'm new here & despretely want help too lose weight.
    nobody seems like tehy care because they don't think i need to lose weight.
    i clearly do becuase my bmi is overweight. great. anyway, if theres anybody out there who thinks they could lend me a hand please reply x
  • amccarville
    Options
    if your needing support you have come to the right place. good luck to you. everyone tells me i am crazy for wanting to lose 25 pounds but i know i need to. this site really helps you stay honest with your food and exercise. good luck to you!!!!:happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hello......and welcome :flowerforyou: You are in the right place. You will get lots of support here :drinker: This is a very easy program to follow. Log all of your food and exercise and it automatically calculates how much you can eat. Yes eat your exercise calories. But remember, when you log your exercise it automatically adds those calories to your food journal. So once you add the exercise, just eat the calories it tells you to eat. Also, remember, the healthier you eat, the more you can eat :bigsmile: And of course it's better for you. Just read these threads they have a lot of helpful info on it:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/20343-how-i-have-avoided-plateauing-length-warning

Good Luck :flowerforyou:

Just remember........being healthy and living a healthy lifestyle is what this site is about. The numbers on the scale are not as important as getting your nutrients, exercising, and living healthy. I don't think that there is anyone on here who doesn't care. I think we want people to be a healthy weight and live a healthy lifestyle rather than just lose lbs. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou: