Exercise

Options
I have one a plastic step a dance work out Dvd and a ski glider to work out on,
would using those most days help me lose weight as i dont have the time to go out to a gym with having 2 little boys under 3.

At the moment all i do is sit on my bum feeding baby and entertaining my other little boy.

Replies

• Becca21
    Becca21 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have one a plastic step a dance work out Dvd and a ski glider to work out on,
    would using those most days help me lose weight as i dont have the time to go out to a gym with having 2 little boys under 3.

At the moment all i do is sit on my bum feeding baby and entertaining my other little boy.
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Doing anything more than you are now will work! Just get your body moving! I have a 2 year old and he loves to work out to my DVD workouts with me! Just do it girl!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    those sound great!! as long as ur getting up and moving!!!! the biggest thing is tracking everything u eat and drink and staying within ur calories. dont try killing urself with workingout at first...start slow and build up. i usually aim for 25-45min 5 days a week!!! welcome and good luck!!!:drinker:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    No time for the gym here either...SAHM to 3 little guys 4 and under. I have a few pilates and cardio dvd's that I'm hoping will get my butt into shape....pairing that w/ calorie counting I'm hoping to be one hot mommy:laugh:

You can do it!
  • Becca21
    Becca21 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Im pritty good at staying whithin the calories.
    its the exercise i should just get my 2 year old to dance with me he has so much energy.
  • terraw
    terraw Posts: 40
    Options
    I have 3 kids as well and I manage to get in tae bo 4 nights a week when they are in bed. Anything is better than nothing. And I find my 2 yr old if he's up will do it with me.
    Good Luck! :happy: