Hi!

Options
Just wanted to check in and say I am glad to be here. I make the same New Year's Resolution every year and I never seem to stick with it. This place seems like a good place for support and boy will I need it! I am 35 this year with two kids ages 10 and 6. That in itself should keep me active but It just isn't enough. To make things worse my husband of 12 years seems to look exactly the same as when we met in high school :huh: what's up with that??? So, I am really excited to get moving and losing!!!

Vicky

Replies

• bonnettgirl
    Options
    Just wanted to check in and say I am glad to be here. I make the same New Year's Resolution every year and I never seem to stick with it. This place seems like a good place for support and boy will I need it! I am 35 this year with two kids ages 10 and 6. That in itself should keep me active but It just isn't enough. To make things worse my husband of 12 years seems to look exactly the same as when we met in high school :huh: what's up with that??? So, I am really excited to get moving and losing!!!

Vicky
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hello......and welcome :flowerforyou: You are in the right place. You will get lots of support here :drinker: This is a very easy program to follow. Log all of your food and exercise and it automatically calculates how much you can eat. Yes eat your exercise calories. But remember, when you log your exercise it automatically adds those calories to your food journal. So once you add the exercise, just eat the calories it tells you to eat. Also, remember, the healthier you eat, the more you can eat :bigsmile: And of course it's better for you. Just read these threads they have a lot of helpful info on it:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/20343-how-i-have-avoided-plateauing-length-warning

Good Luck :flowerforyou: