new to the forum...how exciting!!

fitchick99
fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I'm in the fitness industry my name is Tina, I have only 8 pounds to lose, I compete in body sculpting, I have 6 children, and these last 8 pounds are a killing me!! lol....i'm a total sugar addict, love any type of candy, especially tootsie rolls and gummy bears...YUMMY!!, would love to chat and exchange ideas with other that are dedicated gym rats, i'm in the gym 6 days a week, for 2.5-4 hours, depending on what part of my body i'm working or if I have a competition coming up, i'm interested in hearing how any of you, indulge in the foods we shouldn't be eating without feeling guilty..what's your secret?? care to share? lol....I have to stay away from the candy all together...even tried putting a small number in ziplock baggies, and allowing myself only one little treat a day...but it's not working for me, instead I indulge and beat myself up at the gym for it...so not a good thing!

Replies

• fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    I'm in the fitness industry my name is Tina, I have only 8 pounds to lose, I compete in body sculpting, I have 6 children, and these last 8 pounds are a killing me!! lol....i'm a total sugar addict, love any type of candy, especially tootsie rolls and gummy bears...YUMMY!!, would love to chat and exchange ideas with other that are dedicated gym rats, i'm in the gym 6 days a week, for 2.5-4 hours, depending on what part of my body i'm working or if I have a competition coming up, i'm interested in hearing how any of you, indulge in the foods we shouldn't be eating without feeling guilty..what's your secret?? care to share? lol....I have to stay away from the candy all together...even tried putting a small number in ziplock baggies, and allowing myself only one little treat a day...but it's not working for me, instead I indulge and beat myself up at the gym for it...so not a good thing!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome fitchick99! You already look great! Btw... how many kids do you have again... :noway:

Hahaha - you pose the quintessential dieting question... how can one indulge in 'treats' and get ripped???? I think we all know the answer......
    :wink:
This discussion has been closed.