Question about my HRM

Options
I got this watch a couple of weeks ago, thing is, I am supposed to enter the level of activity i'm doing, but I have no idea which level is for what - it doesn't say anything in the instructions.
It's only a cheap non branded one, wondering if I should just upgrade to a polar...

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I got this watch a couple of weeks ago, thing is, I am supposed to enter the level of activity i'm doing, but I have no idea which level is for what - it doesn't say anything in the instructions.
    It's only a cheap non branded one, wondering if I should just upgrade to a polar...
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    If it didn't come with a chest band then you are NOT going to get an accurate reading. I have the polar f6 and love it. It was easy to set up...and I didn't even have to ask my 10 year old to help me!!:laugh:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    If it didn't come with a chest band then you are NOT going to get an accurate reading. I have the polar f6 and love it. It was easy to set up...and I didn't even have to ask my 10 year old to help me!!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, F6 is only $100. I love mine - no help needed.
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I love my polar HRM. I don't workout without it.