drinking enough water

Options
Drinking the right amount of water each day is difficult to me. I'm not a big fan of water. The most I can drink a day is about 2-3 bottles. Any suggestions on how I can increase my water intake?

Replies

• Olive101109
    Options
    My trick is to like watch TV or to talk to someone while I drink my water (I'm having the same problem). Just keep that straw in your mouth and keep chugging (no, literally, it REALLY works)!! :-) Good luck!!! :happy:
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Get a glass that holds 2 cups (16 oz) of water and put it by the kitchen sink. Drink one full glass every time you pass by the sink. I start at 10 AM, another at noon after exercise, one before work at 2 and one when I get home at 7. Might even have another before bed. Learn to love it, you'll be glad you did!
  • childofares
    childofares Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Get the crystal light packets. 5 cal a piece. I also make my water super almost ice cold and it's easier to drink
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Add some flavor to it... orange, lemon, or lime slices... or mashed up fresh or frozen fruit. Or you could mix it up... strawberry and lime for a healthy strawberry limeade... raspberries and lemons for raspberry lemonade... get creative with it! (: