Over a week!

Options
It sounds silly, but I never last a whole week! :blushing: It has been 8 days since I "started" (I have been "using" this site for over a year, but I never stick to it)! I've made some progress with my weight and I can already feel my clothes fitting better! One week down and MANY to go! I know I can do it this time! :happy:

Replies

• MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    It sounds silly, but I never last a whole week! :blushing: It has been 8 days since I "started" (I have been "using" this site for over a year, but I never stick to it)! I've made some progress with my weight and I can already feel my clothes fitting better! One week down and MANY to go! I know I can do it this time! :happy:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! and no its not silly. congrats and going this far. you can do it!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    You can do it....stick to it. :flowerforyou: You have to be ready.....sounds to me like you are :drinker: Good luck to you :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    u can do it, keep it up!!! i try to look at it as changing my habits rather than "starting," so when i do eat bad its ok i just have to change it the next time i eat! just start slow and build up to where u want to be!!! maybe just try changing one thing a week, like this week cut out soda then next week add 20 min of excercise and so on!!! hope this helps!!! good luck:drinker:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I just started on Friday and am really excited to see the results. I haven't felt this motivated in a long time.

We can do it!