hello!

Options
Hello!
i just signed up for this site....i think i just took an entire year off after my wedding and now i am regretting it and feel like ill never be able to slim down! HELP!

Replies

• cmmoreland
    Options
    Hello!
    i just signed up for this site....i think i just took an entire year off after my wedding and now i am regretting it and feel like ill never be able to slim down! HELP!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hello......and welcome :flowerforyou: You are in the right place. You will get lots of support here :drinker: This is a very easy program to follow. Log all of your food and exercise and it automatically calculates how much you can eat. Yes eat your exercise calories. But remember, when you log your exercise it automatically adds those calories to your food journal. So once you add the exercise, just eat the calories it tells you to eat. Also, remember, the healthier you eat, the more you can eat :bigsmile: And of course it's better for you. Just read these threads they have a lot of helpful info on it:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/20343-how-i-have-avoided-plateauing-length-warning

Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • Michelle09
    Michelle09 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Set some short-term and long-term goals to keep you focused. I am new to this site and I find it VERY helpful. Everyone is very nice on here and it's so easy to use the site. Good luck!:happy:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Great to have you here:flowerforyou:
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    thanks for all the quick support and nice words! i think this will really help....well i hope! day #1 is going alright...so far!
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    ok now i want to go get something good (but bad!) for dessert....i had a good first day and i dont want to lose it! AHHHHHH!
  • sann_12131
    Options
    Nooo! Don't do it! Go for fruit or a big glass of water! Water helps with filling you up so you aren't so hungry! I know that helps me anyway, and fruit is low calories and gives you sugar too if that's what you're craving. :) hope to see you around!
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    Hey Sann! thanks for the advice....i just downed a huge glass of water and i feel better! very helpful! thanks! im new to this site and i am loving it already! thanks, again!
  • sann_12131
    Options
    Not a problem! One of my friends taught me that, now actually doing it instead of attacking sugary things is a struggle lol. Good luck! And feel free to add me if you like, I could always use more people keepin me in check :)
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    Awesome! Add me too! that will be fun!