Make ahead Mini-Quiches

Options
Fitness_Chick
Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
Coronalime was kind enough to share this on the Gluten free thread and I thought others of you might enjoy seeing the recipe and trying it out as well.. :happy:

"I love this make ahead for the week quiches: (from South Beach idea)" Coronalime

Preheat 350
Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners

Beat 12 eggs (you can play around with egg whites to be healthier), add Mrs Dash if you would like
Cut up candian bacon and place bottom of each muffin (you can do any healthy meat or omit this)
Cut up a veggie (broccoli, peppers,spinach, whatever) and place in muffin
Cut up Fat free cheese and place in muffins
Pour eggs into each muffin.

bake about 30-45 mins. Eat 2 a day, and warm them up in microwave.
A muffin pan should make 12

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Coronalime was kind enough to share this on the Gluten free thread and I thought others of you might enjoy seeing the recipe and trying it out as well.. :happy:

"I love this make ahead for the week quiches: (from South Beach idea)" Coronalime

Preheat 350
    Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners

Beat 12 eggs (you can play around with egg whites to be healthier), add Mrs Dash if you would like
    Cut up candian bacon and place bottom of each muffin (you can do any healthy meat or omit this)
    Cut up a veggie (broccoli, peppers,spinach, whatever) and place in muffin
    Cut up Fat free cheese and place in muffins
    Pour eggs into each muffin.

bake about 30-45 mins. Eat 2 a day, and warm them up in microwave.
    A muffin pan should make 12
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I put this recipe on the calorie analyzer site and it came up with 63 calories for each quiche. Do you think this is correct. I used mushrooms as the veggie. Sound really good I think I will try it. Thanks for sharing
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Sounds easy, delicious and good for you.