Goal Weight!! With Pics

Options

Replies

• jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow that is just incredible!!!! Thanks for the inspiration! And I like your attitude the last month!
  • JS70
    JS70 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing!!! Great work!!
  • skateranddancer
    Options
    You look like a different person! And so much happier! Congrats and kudos to you!
  • dvarrassi12
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I decided to get rid of the scale today, so it was nice to see how well you'd done without it!
  • amkelley
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great job!
  • justanotherteenagemom
    Options
    wow. that is so awesome! you are such an inspiration! :)
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    HOLY crap! You DO look like a completely different person, what an amazing difference. Thank you for sharing!! :flowerforyou:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOW you look amazing well done great job
  • Shanahan09
    Options
    YES!! Well done, congratulations. Love how you stayed off the scale. I swear it can inhibit weight loss by thinking of what numbers it will display. You look beautiful!! :smile:
  • ohamberx0
    ohamberx0 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!! Such a huge change... and I can just see the difference in confidence on your face! Inspiration for sure!!
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Congrats!
  • BrookeMartelli
    Options
    You look Amazing!! Congrats!!
  • SherNY
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be incredibly proud of your achievement. Only you could do this...and you did! :)
  • rachelaughe
    rachelaughe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!
  • passionbee
    passionbee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thank you for posting this, and all in less than a year....good for you!
  • girard5
    girard5 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow u look AMAZING!!! Congrats on all of ur hard work!!!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! I used to weight 240 lbs, and got down to 135/140, but went back up to 163.. Now I've been stuck at 155 since Feb. i workout regularly, but may not eat the BEST. I stopped weighing myself in July. I weighed myself last week and it is still stuck at 155.

I'm frustrated but choose to continue to workout. I enjoy working out.. :) I love runing. I want to get back to 140 so I can run faster!!
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    Unbelievable. I am 10 pounds away from my ultimate goal, but NOTHING like what you have accomplished! You are awsome!:smile:
  • AParker1974
    AParker1974 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look terrific!! Thanks for sharing your pic...it gives me hope that I can do this.
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP.... you look fantastic!!! GREAT WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!