Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sugar Free Lime Jello & Coconut Milk

So ive seen a few places that this mix works. Well I have a small box .3 oz. The instructions say dissolve in 1 cup for 2 mins, then add 1 cup cold water.

So my problem is, where does the coconut milk come in, how much should i replace the water? Do I make it normal and just add coconut milk?

Any tips would help, I have everything sitting on the counter... lol.

Replies

• ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    I have seen recipes for jello shots made with cocount milk and coconut rum, but never heard of just making jello with it. Maybe just play around and try adding 1 cup of water and 1 cut of cocnut milk? Might still set!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Just found this recipe for you online. It says 1 package of jello and 1 cup of cocnut milk. Good luck! Tell me how it comes out, sounds good!
    http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=850567
  • Excellent, I couldnt find anything. AND IM OFF!@#$
  • Ok, so I made it. It is FANTASTIC. Like I said above, its the small under a $ sugar free box. .3 oz i think. So I boiled 1 cup of water, put my lime mix in the a bowl, put the hot water in, stirred for 2 mins, then I added 1 cup of cold coconut milk, mixed it for like a minute. Then cool in the fridge, for 2-4 hours?? I went to sleep, haha.

So its texture is a tad thicker but noticeable, and it gives it a milky green look, instead of clear green. If I can find something orange to put on top, HALLOWEEN TREATS FOR EVERYONE! But seriously, you have to make this at least once. Im eating some now.

PS BUMP for tasty low carb snacks!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Ok, so I made it. It is FANTASTIC. Like I said above, its the small under a $ sugar free box. .3 oz i think. So I boiled 1 cup of water, put my lime mix in the a bowl, put the hot water in, stirred for 2 mins, then I added 1 cup of cold coconut milk, mixed it for like a minute. Then cool in the fridge, for 2-4 hours?? I went to sleep, haha.

So its texture is a tad thicker but noticeable, and it gives it a milky green look, instead of clear green. If I can find something orange to put on top, HALLOWEEN TREATS FOR EVERYONE! But seriously, you have to make this at least once. Im eating some now.

PS BUMP for tasty low carb snacks!

bump ~ Halloween is just around the corner!
  • sonjalucia
    sonjalucia Posts: 120 Member
    Thank you for this!!