Hi

bostonboy123
bostonboy123 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I'm 44 from Seattle and had a Lap Band put on in November of 2008. I'm down close to 45 lbs already and have been in the gym at least 6 days since I got the green light to go back. 1 hour cardio, some circuit training and I started back in the pool yesterday. My goal is not just to lose weight, I want to get to the point where I am fit, energized and able to get back to hiking in the backcountry, lifting hard and playing sports regularly. My nurse who did my first fill gave me this website and I'm hoping to connect with other folks looking to get fit. Thanks for the ear + eye.

Replies

• I'm 44 from Seattle and had a Lap Band put on in November of 2008. I'm down close to 45 lbs already and have been in the gym at least 6 days since I got the green light to go back. 1 hour cardio, some circuit training and I started back in the pool yesterday. My goal is not just to lose weight, I want to get to the point where I am fit, energized and able to get back to hiking in the backcountry, lifting hard and playing sports regularly. My nurse who did my first fill gave me this website and I'm hoping to connect with other folks looking to get fit. Thanks for the ear + eye.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Hello and welcome :flowerforyou: Great to have ya here :drinker:
  • Welcome, I live in Tacoma!!! Would be great to go along with you on your journey! :)

Danielle
This discussion has been closed.