20 by 2012 week 2!

Options
Hey ya'll!!!! Well, we have made it through week 1!!!! Our official weigh-in is Monday, September 12, although a couple of you have already sent me your weights today. That is perfectly fine! You can either put your weights here, on the first week's thread, or send me a message! Everyone did spectacular with the walking/jogging and logging their food!!! Here are the challenges for our second week!

week 2 food challenge: guzzle that water! Lets get 10 glasses of water every day!

week 2 exercise challenge: lets work those stomach muscles! do 350 bicycle crunches this week! That adds up to 50 bicycle crunches a day! this is added to your normal workouts! Also, a special weekend challenge....do 150 in one day!!

Lets keep up all of the amazing work!! Also, here are the links again for the google docs, and remember these links are also in my blog!!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13kDoyxg5gm8sMmi4PyzfduDwqRABjmRxLzgEpAETNgI/edit?hl=en_US

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArMD907X0H5MdE14UTg2VFg4RU9kektkWWdPVmc1ZXc&hl=en_US

Great work everyone, and I can't wait to see our results from our first week!!!!!!! :)

Replies

• rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Woo wee! I can't wait for those crunches. KIDDING!
  • betty51
    Options
    I sent you my weight by message . Thanks for doing this!!
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Sent you a message. Happy Monday!
  • garangirl
    Options
    I really like the challenges for this week! ^_^

Down a pound, btw.
  • AmyeLaineS
    Options
    I'm just now getting serious about getting back on MFP. I'm a week late, but i'd like to join this! I'll just try and combine the first and second week into this week. :)
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Oh those abs are going to LOVE you! :)

I have to thank you for starting this challenge, I had been plumb stuck for a few weeks, only losing 1/2 pound or so a week and between this and the 30DS I lost 4 WHOLE pounds this week, WOOOO HEEEEE! made up for all of August slow loss.
  • garangirl
    Options
    That's awesome, PJmetts - congrats!
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any time to do anything yesterday besides school, work, and homework. So I'll have to do 100 crunches today instead. I'm also on my 2nd water bottle today. Only 5 more to go!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm just now getting serious about getting back on MFP. I'm a week late, but i'd like to join this! I'll just try and combine the first and second week into this week. :)

Welome to our group!!! Great job in deciding to combine both weeks!! Awesome dedication!
  • musicgirl88
    Options
    Oh those abs are going to LOVE you! :)

I have to thank you for starting this challenge, I had been plumb stuck for a few weeks, only losing 1/2 pound or so a week and between this and the 30DS I lost 4 WHOLE pounds this week, WOOOO HEEEEE! made up for all of August slow loss.

That's so great!!!! My stomach muscles are ok so far...but I'm thinkin after today's 50 that might be a different story!! LOL
  • musicgirl88
    Options
    I didn't have any time to do anything yesterday besides school, work, and homework. So I'll have to do 100 crunches today instead. I'm also on my 2nd water bottle today. Only 5 more to go!

Ouch....100 in a day!!! Great dedication to the challenge!!! :)
  • vettermr
    Options
    100 seems so easy in a day--until I tried it and was dying but I did it along with my 100 push ups and 100 squats!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    bump - so I can find you - going to try and include week one also, for the rest of the week :-)
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump to keep track!!
  • musicgirl88
    Options
    Everyone has been doing so great this week!! I can't wait to see everyone's results on Monday!!