Skinny Mini Challenge-Week THREE! (Closed Group)

Options
1235»

Replies

• Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good job to everyone for their hard effort and doing as much of the challenges as they can, were doing great :)

Today's challenged really was really good for me but made a few changes: I did my 100 situps on a decline bench with a 11 pound medicine ball and both of my punches i used a 5 pound dumbbell. That little extra challenge make it more interesting but good and i still completed them all.

So far i am under my calories and am on track to stay under them and have drank all my water today.
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!!!! How's the week going!!?? I'm babysitting tonight for a friend so I was unable to workout, but DO NOT FRET. This weekend I'm completely dedicated!!! Love you all and think you're all fantastic!!!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Well girls- I have a personal NSV... After I had my 3rd child, my son, KJ...I was over 200 pounds... I was going into extra large and hated the way clothes was starting to fit on me... Well- I just went to buy some pants from my favorite store NY & CO and I am sitting at the hospital right now wearing size....... MEDIUM!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! I will not weigh myself until the end of the month... This was the drive I needed!!! My throat is still sore :( So I haven't been drinking as much water- mostly hot tea... But I have been doing my challenges and I feel great!!!! :)
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I took today off from the challenge (not the gym).
    Just had way too much to do and lost track of time.
    I plan on doing day 5 tomorrow and day 6 on Sunday :)

Thanks.
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies today was a hard one but a good one, good job to everyone

Completed all challenges today :)
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone! Today was a good day! My oldest daughter turned five and I ate only one slice of pizaa at her party! This is HUGE for me - as my favorite foods of ALL time are Pizza and Lasagna!! LOL.. Other than that- drinking tons of water... Getting my challenges done and feeling great... Tomorrow will be my last day of the challenges! Busy day ahead! :)
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    challenges are done for Day #5....
    I was over in calories today but not too horrible I suppose considering yesterday I was way under... maybe the zig zagging will help me out some :)
    Anyways, I've drank lots of water too so hoping that it helps...
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I think week three went great!! The challenges were definitely harder and I really feel I pushed myself! It must have worked because I broke my plateau and lost 4lbs!!! So relieved and happy!!! I'm only 6lbs away from being in ONEderland! I haven't been in ONEderland in SIX YEARS!!! We have two more weeks left!!! Keep pushing, keep doing what you're doing, and not only will you lose weight, but you'll feel strong!!!

-Kristi
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! I worked out yesterday n felt great all day! I did most of the challenge for day 5!!! It's tough balancing my time... I know it's an excuse but it's thee truth... My goal is to do day 6 today n attempt to do day 4 as well (those 4 miles must get done!) have a wonderful Sunday everyone :D
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i had to take a week off of the extra workouts.....i did my reg. workouts but i felt i was putting my body through to much. although i know my body is capable, i have had a standstill in my weight loss and i was very overwhelmed.....i am going to try very hard to do week 4's workouts.....if i feel overwhelmed i will just continue to do my reg. workouts and try to incorporate some of the extra into it......im sorry if i have let anyone down....i am so proud of all of you.....xoxo