22 y/o mommy ready to CHANGE my life so i can LIVE

ryleepickens
ryleepickens Posts: 5
edited October 2 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. Im really looking forward to getting to know alot of you. I could use as much motivation as possiable. Ive always been cute and chubby! but my Chubby has took a huge plunge to obiese. Im ready to change my life. I need all the help i can get because i LOVE food. but im starting to really change my eating habbits and realizing that i can still LOVE food as long as its the RIGHT food. For anyone whos lookings for an easy tasty way to loose weight im following the BODYBYVI diet. you make two smoothies a day that taste GOOD and you get 3 small snacks and one healthy meal a day. ive been on it for about a week so far and will soon be weighing in to see how well its worked :) but i can say i already FEEL GREAT and full of energy! well i hope to talk to many of you! good luck to everyone :)

Replies

• cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    you can do it!!! I waited until I was 42 do change my life and I'm so close to being the weigh I said I alway wanted to be. I feel SOOOO much better. People dont know its me when I walk down the hall at work. They say I look great and even sound different when I talk. Folks asking ME. yes me for tip to lose weigh. Girls are now looking at me and smiling and getting nods. I know but I never had that, been fat, yes I said fat since I was in 4th or 5th grade. So set your mind and you will do it, setting your head is the key.

I even eat out at a mexican place EVERY Tuesday and still lose weigh
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    welcome aboard...its a long journey, its tough, and infuriating at times, and you will want to give up, but you will be fantastic..feel free to add me if you like..best of luck:flowerforyou: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.