Tummy Tuck?

Options
Has anyone here had a tummy tuck done? How was the procedure, and what was the recovery like? I had my son in January-10 pounds 11 ounces, and my stomach shows it. I have noticed a lot of toning in my stomach and I have lost a lot of inches, but the bottom of my stomach is so wrinkly and I have that "shelf." You can literally pull my skin away a couple inches :(

Replies

• Malani2010
    Options
    I never have but I do feel your pain I had back to back pregnancies ( Jan 2010 and Feb 2011) and I 'm not sure shy of a tummy tuck if I will get a flat tummy but I will work my darnest lol. gl
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    Are you done having kids? If so and it makes you feel good, why not?
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    hmm, Kinda sounds like this is your first kid... Never had a tummy tuck, so no info for you there, but just wanted to point out that if you plan on having any more babies, you might want to hold off on that.... It'll just happen again!
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I've talked to DH, and we're having one more in/around 2013, and then we're done. So, I am a few years away from getting one done, but I like to start my research early, LOL!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    I'm afraid my belly is going to be that way too. My son was 10 lbs 2oz. :-) And it shows. It's awful...I hate it. The belly that is. I'm hoping to loss weight slow, but I don't know if that will change anything.
  • brantsmom1
    brantsmom1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    go to makemeheal.com