*** Christmas stars *** CLOSED GROUP

Options

Replies

• karmajules
    karmajules Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Forgot to say that I have made my diary visable to friends - cant believe it - but I have been quite good recently and I also think it adds another level of accountability.

Jxx
  • klwatkins
    klwatkins Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost 1lb this past week. This week I'm giving up the scale. Going to be tough. I'm going to add vitamins do my diet. Good luck everyone! (:
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    SW: 365.6 lbs
    9/19: 358.9 lbs (loss 5.7 lbs)
    9/26: 358.7 lbs ( loss 0.2 lbs)

Goals for this week are:

1. Walk more around my neighborhood
    2. Eat more fruits

***Last week I did pretty good with my goals, but I did have 1 diet Pepsi.

Good Luck Everyone This Week!!!
  • nikkig28
    nikkig28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!! Hope everyone had a great week. I'm so excited to say the I lost 2.8 lbs this past week.....I just feel so much drive to keep going. The daily activity that I committed to last week, really helped. I'm keeping it up this week. This week I'm going to try and get in all my daily recommended servings of fruit and veggies, and I'm going to give up my second daily coffee. Thiight be a tough one for me....We'll see. Cheers everyone....happy losing!

Week1 - 200.0 lbs
    Week2 - 197.7 lbs
    Week3 - 194.8 lbs
  • RealMeSomeday
    Options
    Checking in here!! So far so good with me. I am logging my food. Got up super early Monday to walk 3 miles. Will hopefully get 3 more in this evening. Hope you're all having a good week so far!

For inspiration: The most important part of a player's body is above his shoulders. ~ Ty Cobb
  • karmajules
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone. Back on track here, thank goodness. 60 min row has left me with serious blisters on my hands and some really bad chaffing and bruises on my bum! Surprising enough I still feel really good. I have a couple of Clients shortly, so it will be interesting to see how I will cope with them.

Must admit I could do with a serious nap, but no chance as I need to hoover before anyone arrives.

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping that focus. Just think how slender we are all going to be a t Christmas.

Jxx
  • RealMeSomeday
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everyone!!
    I am being good about logging my food. And since I had fallen off the wagon a while back I was afraid to get on the scale. but I did and thank goodness I didn't GAIN. I'll take it!
    Did 3 miles of walking this morning. I'm going to get my 40 miles of exercise in before the month is over!!!!
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Okay, confession time.

Yesterday I fell off the wagon, today I tried to get back on and stumbled. :blushing:

I have a calorie deficeit of 950 in order to loose weight, allowing me 1200 calories a day to eat.
    So far today I am about 800Kcal over my 1200, so should not really put on any weight, but not lose any either. :sad:
    If I get on the treadmill tonight and burn a minimum of 800kcal I should break even on my calories for today and get back on track.
    I still however have to make up for the blowout on Monday :ohwell:

On the plus side I haven't eaten chocolate, and am sticking to the green tea.

Everyone seems to be doing well, and I'm determined not to let the side down. I can do this. Have to go now, serious calories to burn.
  • karmajules
    Options
    With you on the falling off the wagon Mormas, also going to make up on the calories etc., but will take me till the end of the week to do this.

Fingers crossed for both of us

Jxx
  • mormas
    Options
    Hey all.

I've had three bad diet days this week....and I mean real bad!!!

I thought I would have a sneaky peek at the scales to prepare myself for a gain, and I've only gone and broken them. They are battery powered, and I've tried changing the batteries, but no joy, they will just not switch on :sad:

Shame on all of you who thought I had broken them due to my weight, I'm not expecting that big a gain!!!!

Anyhow, my dear husband is going to try and fix them before I buy a new pair, apparently 'it can't be anything serious!!!' but it's unlikely to be before tomorrows weigh in.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise as it gives me another week to loose the pounds I think I may have gained. Good luck to everyone who's weighing in tomorrow, let us know your results.

This week I am going to aim to drink 80oz of water a day and give up my evening glass of red wine.
  • ladychi306
    Options
    10/3: 356 lbs ( loss 2.9 lbs)

Goals for this week are:

1. Do at least 1-2 of my workout videos at home
    2. Drink more water

***Last week I did pretty good with my goals, but didn't get to walk around the neighborhood too much..but did get some walking done.

Good Luck Everyone This Week!!!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!

SW 198.6
    WEEK 1 (9/19) 197.8
    WEEK 2 (9/26) 198.2
    WEEK 3 (10/03) 195.8
  • E33a09
    E33a09 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello

this week i am going to not drink wine and make log my food
    not weighed myself but think i have lost weight as my uniform feels less snug
    hope every one is going well
    Emma
  • ladychi306
    Options
    10/3: 356 lbs ( loss 2.9 lbs)
    10/10: 355.4 lbs ( loss 0.6 lbs)
    Goals for this week are:

1. Do at least 1-2 of my workout videos at home ( doing this again cause last week we had a death in the family and never got this one done)

2. Eat more veggies

***Last week I did pretty good with my goals, but didn't get to do workout videos due to a death in the family.
  • mormas
    Options
    hi all, I have had a disasterous week. with no scale to keep track of my progress, I went off the rails big style. I have new scales now and weighed in this morning...not good!
    this week I'm going to do all my c25k sessions, and plan all my meals. I am giving up soda again this week. I still endeavour to lose as much weight as possible by the end of this challenge. take care all xx
  • Anyanut
    Anyanut Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had a bad week last week too and I'm not on track for my 15 lbs by christmas. Time to step it up. I am going to wake up early (before the kiddies get up) and work out at least 2 more time this week and once on the weekend. I'm giving up eating in front of the tv...this is going to be a hard one. Hope everyone else is doing well.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Gain a few...here it goes:ohwell:

SW 198.6
    WEEK 1 (9/19) 197.8
    WEEK 2 (9/26) 198.2
    WEEK 3 (10/03) 195.8
    WEEK 4 (10/10) 196.8
  • mormas
    Options
    Okay here are my stats so far...

12/09/11 (Start): 217lb
    19/10/11 (WK 2): 215lb
    26/10/11 (WK 3): 213lb
    03/11/11 (WK 4): Didn’t weigh
    10/11/11 (WK 5): 213lb

My aim was 2lb a week in order to loose two stone by christmas. I should have lost 8lb by now to be on target, but am only four down following a few bad weeks. I think I can reign it back though,

Having a good week so far and a sneaky peak at the scales shows good things. I have been drinking plenty of water this week, as last weeks disaster involved a lot of sodium, and I think I may have been retaining water.

Fingers crossed for a good loss for everyone this week.
  • mormas
    Options
    Okay here are my stats so far...

19/10/11 (WK 2): 215lb
    26/10/11 (WK 3): 213lb
    03/11/11 (WK 4): Didn’t weigh
    10/11/11 (WK 5): 216lb

My aim was 2lb a week in order to loose two stone by christmas. I should have lost 8lb by now to be on target, but am only down 1lb from the start following a few bad weeks :sad: . I think I can reign it back though, I have 10 weeks left, and 2lb a week will get me (near enough) to 1 and a half stone loss from the start. I'll be happy with that :happy:

Having a good week so far and a sneaky peak at the scales shows good things. I have been drinking plenty of water this week, as last weeks disaster involved a lot of sodium, and I think I may have been retaining water.

Fingers crossed for a good loss for everyone this week.

Sorry got my last weigh in and figures wrong !!
  • mormas
    Options
    Wayhay, 3lb down for me this week. Here's my stats....

19/09/11 (WK 1): 215lb
    26/09/11 (WK 2): 213lb
    03/10/11 (WK 3): Didn’t weigh
    10/10/11 (WK 4): 216lb
    17/10/11 (WK 5): 213lb

lost 4Lb/ target 10Lb

This week I'm trying Pumpkin for the first time
    I'm giving up eating after 2000hrs, and continuing with the No Pop / soda

How's everyone else doing?