I can't stick to my calorie goal... anyone got any snack tip

Options
2»

Replies

• chelle083
    Options
    Skinny Cow products.. they are the perfect little snack. I also like light string cheese. Nabisco 100 calorie packs are also a great snack.. and with so many varieties you never get bored! :)
  • jackshortstack
    jackshortstack Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! 1200 seems so small some days. I really like the Oikos 0% yogurt, sandwich thins (100 calories) with a wedge of laughing cow cheese. Also have you tried kale chips? Those crunch like carbs but are vegetables!
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    brown rice cakes with a level teaspoon of peanut butter. Less than 100 calories.
  • supercomicstar
    supercomicstar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Special K also has the fruit crisp bars that are good, several flavors. Also try a high protein shake. I find those to be very helpful. I work in a call center so I cant eat on the phone, but I can sip a shake. Try Ensure High Protein shake ( i prefer the choc flav) A serving size is 14 fl oz & its only got 210 cal but its loaded w/ other good stuff you need.
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    Be realistic when setting you goals mine is set to 1300 because I wanted to allow myself some room for extra I was losing a pound and a half a week but I've gone off track lately. I find if you keep some raw almonds in your bag and eat 2 or 3 it does curb my hunger. Good Luck